How do I see my dropped pins (Saved Locations)
Troubleshooting & Help
NEW!: To see our Video FAQ on this topic, please click here.
On your mobile device, you can manage your dropped pins by clicking the Menu icon in the upper left corner then selecting Saved Locations. Here, you will see a list of your saved locations. You can search the list of Saved Locations by tapping the magnifying glass at the top of the page. can choose the tag you wish to see by tapping it at the top of the screen.
This will take you to all the properties saved with that Tag.
Once you have chosen the Saved Location you wish to see; the Locations page provides you with several options to work with.
- View/Add Images: By swiping left or right on the image at the top of the page, you can view all the photos added to that Saved Location. Tap on an image to enlarge it or to see the option to delete it. Press either of the image buttons on the page to add a new picture from your camera or your photo gallery.
- Navigate: Click Navigate to get turn by turn directs using one of the navigation apps installed on your phone. To change which navigation app LandGlide® uses, go to the menu and tap Settings. From here, find and tap Navigation. This will bring up all the apps that are available to use.
- Tags: You can add and remove tags from a Saved Location. To remove a Tag, simply tap the X next to the Tag. To add a new Tag, type out the tag and tap the plus sign to add it.
- Note: Click on the Pencil to edit the Note for the Saved Location
- Pin Color: If you would like to change the color of the pin, just tap the new pin color at the bottom of the page.
By clicking on the 3 dots in the top right of the page, you will have the option to export a CSV file of your Saved Locations or Delete All your saved locations.
For web users, you will find Saved Locations in the menu next to Sign Out. You can search by owner name, address, note, etc. by typing in the search bar at the top. You can also use the filter button in the upper left corner to filter your search by pin color or tags. LandGlide®
Thank you for your submission.
A representative will contact you shortly.
Get Started with a Free Trial.
Free for your first seven days.
$9.99/mo or $99.99/yr thereafter.
Download LandGlide for Mobile
LandGlide also offers corporate account licenses for businesses of every size.