How do I cancel or unsubscribe from LandGlide® ?
Subscriptions & Corporate Accounts
If you're using the free trial, you will not be auto-enrolled when it ends. You will receive a prompt to purchase a subscription. If you choose not to subscribe, just uninstall the mobile app and/or log out of the web application.
If you subscribed using the Apple App store, please click the link to see instructions on how to cancel:
If you subscribed using the Google Play store, please click the link to see instructions on how to cancel:
If you subscribed through LandGlide.com please follow the instructions below on how to cancel:
- Go to LandGlide.com and sign-in, if you are not already.
- Click on Account at the top right of the screen
- On the My Account Page, under Account Type, you will see the button to Cancel Subscription.
- Click that button and confirm your request to cancel
- Once your subscription is successfully canceled, you will receive a message on your screen reading: You have successfully canceled your subscription.
We appreciate you using LandGlide; we hope to see you again.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop a paid subscription. You must cancel a paid subscription to end it. If you uninstall the app without canceling a paid subscription, you will still be charged.
Thank you for your submission.
A representative will contact you shortly.
Get Started with a Free Trial.
Free for your first seven days.
$9.99/mo or $99.99/yr thereafter.
Download LandGlide for Mobile
LandGlide also offers corporate account licenses for businesses of every size.